CALL OR TEXT 07947 217 528
Pure Water Cleaning
What is pure water?
- Pure water is normal tap water which is converted using a reverse osmosis system.
- The water goes through the reverse osmosis system, which includes hydrogen, pre, de-ioniser filters.
- Then goes through a resin filter which polishes the water and finally goes through a water softener to bring the water to 0 parts per million.
- This enables the water to cut through dirt, grime, grease and moss.
PURE WATER TELFORD
- Tap Water often contains
- Magnesium (natural component of water hardness)
- Iron (water hardness component or leached from pipes)
- Phosphate (usually low, but there if phosphate is used as
a corrosion inhibitor in pipes)
- Silica (some naturally present from sand, but also present
sometimes as a corrosion inhibitor)
- Sodium (very small amount)
- Organic carbon (about 2 mg/L or so)
- Chlorine and/or monochloramine (there as disinfectants)
- Trihalomethanes (there as disinfection by products, DBPs)
- Haloacetic acids (also disinfection by products)
***This is why when you wash your windows with tap water and the water evaporates, the white stuff that is left is the remnants of what’s listed above.***
When applied to Window Cleaning, using pure water means that there is no need to squeegee the water from the window. Providing you have agitated (scrubbed) the dirt and rinsed the window thoroughly, you can leave it wet!
How it works? We brush & scrub pure water onto the frames, window & cills removing any dirt then rinse the window leaving pure water on the windows that dries naturally spot free.
From previous experience the first time your windows are cleaned with pure water you may find the odd drip or spot where it hasn’t dried properly, this will only be on the first clean as your windows may not of adapted to the system yet.
Areas of coverage: All of Telford, Shifnal, Bridgnorth, Newport, Ironbridge, Much Wenlock, Admaston, Sutton Maddock, Broseley, Lawley, Wellington and everywhere in between